Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice - 100% pure
Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice is a liquid food supplement that is exclusively made from Organic Cranberry. Cranberry is particularly beneficial for the urinary tract (bladder and urethra) and supports the physiological drainage of fluids in excess.
Why has Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice got all these properties?
Because Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice is a concentrate of... Cranberries and nothing else! Such precious berries - also known as Red American Cranberries - are bigger in size than blueberries and are extremely beneficial to the whole urinary tract (bladder, urethra and kidneys). Let’s see why.
- Soothing action on irritated urinary tract. Cranberry Juice is rich in proanthocyanidins that prevent bacteria (Escherichia Coli on top) from actually sticking on the bladder walls. Bacteria are then eased out of the bladder with urine.
- Antibiotic resistance. The abuse of antibiotics is creating stronger germs, a phenomenon called antibiotic resistance. Unlike antibiotics, Cranberry juice makes bacteria (pathogens) simply leave the bladder without killing them. Using antibiotics too frequently can weaken your immune system and relapses are therefore more likely to happen. That is why, antibiotics must be strictly taken under the supervision of your physician.
Cranberry juice prevents bacteria from adhering to the bladder walls on one side, and supports the wellbeing of your urinary tract on the other, so that pathogens are fought back whenever necessary.
- Diuretic. Cranberry Juice mildly increases diuresis which allows for obnoxious bacteria to be washed out of the bladder with urine.
- Antioxidant. Cranberry Juice is extremely high in natural antioxidants, necessary to neutralise free radicals and prevent premature cell ageing.
The beneficial effects of Cranberry Juice are well-known. It provides rapid relief when your urinary tract is “under attack”. It is so popular and widely used, that it is important for you to be able to choose the best quality Cranberry juice.
Why is Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice different from any other Cranberry liquid food supplement?
- it is bottled in brown glass pharmaceutical bottles; glass is the only material that can ensure the quality and safety of the product, over time;
- it is 100% Organic;
- it exclusively contains... Cranberries! The juice is pure, not diluted (not even with water!) and has no added sugars;
- berries are simply cold-pressed to get the juice;
- the juice undergoes flash pasteurization that preserves vitamins and all the active ingredients that berries naturally contain.
Properties of Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. Thanks to the high content of proanthocyanidins, Cranberry juice is ideal to provide relief from urinary tract troubles, be they frequent or occasional, and can be an effective support in case of prostatitis, vaginitis and in general uro-genital infections. Its action focuses on the cause of the problem, so the vicious circle of the antibiotic resistance can be finally breached.
- Diuretic action. Cranberry Juice lightly stimulates the draining function of the kidneys and increases the production of urine (diuresis) that allows for the pathogens to be easily washed out of the bladder.
Cranberry Juice: come si assume
How to take Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice
We recommend that you take Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice on an empty stomach, away from main meals (at least one hour before or after). The quantity can vary from 25 ml to 50 ml per day.
- 25ml in the prevention phase as a support to your wellbeing;
- 50 ml for 4 to 5 days, in the acute phase (in case of urinary tract troubles).
The best time to take Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice is in the morning, on an empty stomach, upon waking up. Just wait 10-15 minutes before taking your breakfast.
- All Salugea Juices are ORGANIC. This means that once opened, the bottle must be stored in the refrigerator and the juice be consumed within the time indicated on the label.
- Should you find the flavour of the juice a bit too “intense”, feel free to dilute it in a little water or some other juice. Effectiveness and results are guaranteed anyway.
- If you do not have a measuring cap, remember that a table spoon contains 15ml of juice.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
Already after the first few days/weeks you will see the results. We advise you to carry on taking the juice for at least 2 to 3 months, so as to fix the results you have obtained.
Once you have finished the juice, take a 2 to 3 day break before starting with a new bottle again.
Try it with
Salugea Sanuril Enhanced Formula to ensure effective protection of the urinary tract from pathogens and avoid relapses.
Salugea Diuresan Enhanced Formula that increases urine production so as to usher pathogens out!
The expiry date refers to the intact product, perfectly sealed, stored in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat. Once opened, keep the bottle in the refrigerator at +4°C and drink the juice within one month time. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplement are not to be considered as a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
Ingredienti di Cranberry Juice
Salugea Organic Cranberry Juice Ingredients
Organic Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpum Aiton) 100% pure juice.
Organic Cranberry Juice Nutrition Values
|(Valori Medi)||Per 100 ml||Per dose 30 ml|
|Calorie:||145 kj - 35 kcal||43 kj - 11 kcal|
|Grassi:||0,5 g||0,15 g|
|di cui Grassi Saturi:||0,1 g||0,03 g|
|Carboidrati:||6,2 g||1,9 g|
|di cui Zuccheri:||6,2 g||1,9 g|
|Proteine:||0,3 g||0,09 g|
|Sale:||50 mg||15 mg|
It naturally contains sugars (no added sugars) - Salt intake is due to the sodium which is naturally present in the berry juice.
Scientific research and Clinical Studies
Recurrent urinary tract infection and urinary Escherichia coli in women ingesting cranberry juice daily: a randomized controller trial. Stapleton AE, Dziura J, Hooton TM, Cox ME, Yarova-Yarovaya Y, Chen S, Gupta K. Mayo Clin Proc. 2012 Feb;87(2):143-50. doi: 10.1016/j.-mayocp.2011.10.006.
Evaluation of the effect of cranberry juice on symptoms associated with a urinary tract infection. Bass-Ware A, Weed D, Johnson T, Spurlock A. Urol Nurs. 2014 May-Jun;34(3):121-7.
Cranberry-containing products for prevention of urinary tract infections in susceptible populations: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Wang CH, Fang CC, Chen NC, Liu SS, Yu PH, Wu TY, Chen WT, Lee CC, Chen SC. Arch Intern Med. 2012 Jul 9;172(13):988-96. doi: 10.1001/archinternmed.
The Content is not to be intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition.
I nostri testi hanno scopo divulgativo, non vanno intesi come indicazione di diagnosi e cura di stati patologici e non vogliono sostituirsi in alcun modo al parere del Medico.
Cod. Min. Sal.: 136427
Mirtillo Rosso Americano
Domande Frequenti sull'integratore