What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC inside the browser. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site. Cookies used by this site
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages. Saving activity preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user during navigation, for example, allow you to set the language.
Statistics and audience measurement activities
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with our websites, providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us improve the performance of our websites.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We make use of various suppliers that can in turn install cookies for the correct functioning of the services they are providing. If you wish to have information about these third-party cookies and how to manage your consent, please access the links in the tables below.
Furthermore by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-selte you can inquire about behavioral advertising as well as deactivate or activate the listed companies and that work with website managers to collect and use useful information to the use of advertising.
THIRD PARTY PROFILING COOKIES
These cookies allow you to identify the interests of the user browsing the site for the sole purpose of providing personalized content.
STATISTICAL AND MEASUREMENT COOKIES OF THIRD PART AUDIENCE
- Adobe Analytics: statistics system
- Analytical cookies
- SiteCensus: statistics system
- Analytical cookies
COOKIES FOR REVIEWS
The salugea ecommerce site also uses third-party cookies, such as TrustPilot or similar: companies specialized in providing a collection and publication service for reviews.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
COOKIES OF SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
- If you are using Internet Explorer: iIn Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" then "Internet Options". In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- If you use the Firefox browser: go to the "Tools" menu of the browser and select the "Options" menu Click on the "Privacy" tab, uncheck the "Accept cookies" box and click OK.
- If you are using the Safari browser: from the Safari Browser select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Place the "Block cookies" setting always "and click OK.
- If you are using the Google Chrome browser: click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button. In the "Cookies" section, select "Do not allow sites to store data" and check "block data and third-party site data", and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look for the cookie management mode in the browser settings.