Salugea Organic Acerola Juice 100% pure
Salugea Organic Acerola Juice is a liquid food supplement obtained exclusively from Acerola berries that are rich in Vitamin C (50 times as much as oranges).
Hence, such berries are very precious because they are a real booster for our immune system! Besides, Acerola Berries contain antioxidants - that neutralise free radicals, responsible for our body cells premature ageing – provide energy to the body and are naturally high in mineral salts, especially iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and active elements such as carotenoids and bio-flavonoids.
Why is Salugea Acerola Organic Juice so rich in active principles?
Simply because Salugea Acerola Organic Juice is a pure concentrate of... Acerola berries! Such a precious fruit – that resembles a tiny little apple – is a casket full of “good things”. In particular, Acerola is well known for its high content of natural Vitamin C, up to fifty times more than oranges.
Natural Vitamin C is much more bio-available (i.e. more easily absorbed by the body) than synthetic vitamins, so our body can effectively use all of it!
It is therefore essential to provide our body with enough Vitamin C! In fact, Vitamin C:
- boosts our immune system thus helping our body to fight against pathogens;
- improves our resistance against infectious diseases;
- eases the absorption of Iron;
- helps the healing process of wounds;
- is an extremely powerful anti-oxidant;
- is beneficial in case of stress (be it physical and mental), pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- helps neutralise the harmful effects of alcohol, smoking and unhealthy diet.
... and there are precise signals our body sends out when in need for Vitamin C!
- You often get a cold with cough, runny or clogged nose and you find it hard to get rid of it.
- Your gums tend to bleed too often.
- You feel exhausted both physically and mentally.
- You suffer from
- You feel irritable and nervous.
Why is Salugea Acerola Organic Juice different from any other Acerola juice?
Salugea Acerola Organic Juice is different from any other Acerola juice because:
- it is bottled in brown glass pharmaceutical bottles; glass is the only material that can ensure the quality and safety of the product, over time;
- it is 100% organic;
- it exclusively contains... acerola berries! The juice is pure, not diluted (not even with water!) and has no added sugars;
- berries are simply cold-pressed to get the juice;
- the juice undergoes flash pasteurization that preserves vitamins and all the active ingredients naturally present in the fruit.
Properties of Salugea Organic Acerola Juice
Immune system boosting properties. Acerola is high in vitamin C and is therefore ideal to support our immune system and our body capability of preventing and fighting infectious diseases and degenerative conditions, both in the acute and in the chronic phase. In particular, Acerola is effective against cold, cough and seasonal flue, especially in winter times!
Tonic anti-oxidant action. Vitamin C naturally contained in Acerola berries fights free radicals. This important action is required when you are under stress (physically and mentally), when you feel low in energy and wish to prevent premature ageing.
Protection of skin, capillaries and mucosa. Another important aspect of Acerola natural Vitamin C is that it has a protective action on skin. In fact it stimulates the production of collagen, reduces gums and mucosa bleeding, strengthens capillaries and improves oxygen exchange within the tissues.
Organic Acerola Juice: come si assume
How to take Salugea Organic Acerola Juice
We recommend that you take Salugea Organic Acerola Juice on an empty stomach, away from main meals (at least one hour before or after). The quantity can vary from 15 ml to 30 ml per day.
- 15ml in the prevention phase as a support to your wellbeing;
- 30 ml for 4 to 5 days, in the acute phase (if you are under the attack of viruses or bacteria).
The best time to take the Acerola Juice is in the morning, on an empty stomach, upon waking up. Just wait 10-15 minutes before having your breakfast.
- All Salugea Juices are ORGANIC. This means that once opened, the bottle must be stored in the refrigerator and the juice has to be consumed within the time indicated on the label.
- Should you find the flavour of the juice a bit too “intense”, feel free to dilute it in a little water or some other juice. Effectiveness and results are guaranteed anyway.
- If you do not have a measuring cap, remember that a table spoon contains 15ml of juice.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
Already after the first few days/weeks you will see the results. We advise you to carry on taking the juice for at least 2 to 3 months, so as to fix the results you will have obtained.
Once you have finished the juice, take a 2 to 3 day break before starting with a new bottle again.
Take it with:
- DKE+Magnesio. You will combine the action of Acerola Vitamin C with the benefits of Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Vitamin E and Magnesium. A cocktail of natural vitamins that boosts your immune system.
- Omega 3 Krill Oil to get your fill of superior quality Omega 3 (from Krill), highly bio-available and effective against systemic inflammation.
The expiry date refers to the intact product, perfectly sealed, stored in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat. Once opened, keep the bottle in the refrigerator at +4°C and drink the juice within one month time. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplement are not to be considered as a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
Ingredienti di Organic Acerola Juice
Organic Acerola (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) Juice 100% pure.
Organic Acerola Juice Nutrition Values
|(Valori Medi)||Per 100 ml||Per dose 30 ml|
|Calorie:||96 kj - 23 kcal||29 kj - 7 kcal|
|Grassi:||0,2 g||0,06 g|
|di cui Grassi Saturi:||0,1 g||0,03 g|
|Carboidrati:||5 g||1,5 g|
|di cui Zuccheri:||5 g||1,5 g|
|Proteine:||0,5 g||0,15 g|
|Sale:||30 mg||9 mg|
It naturally contains sugars (no added sugars) - Salt intake is due to the sodium which is naturally present in the berry juice.
Antioxidant activity, ascorbic acid and total phenol of exotic fruits occurring in Brazil. de Assis SA, Vellosa JC, Brunetti IL, Khalil NM, Leite KM, Martins AB, Oliveira OM. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009 Aug;60(5):439-48. doi: 10.1080/09637480701780641.
Antigenotoxicity and antioxidant activity of Acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra L.) at two stages of ripeness. Nunes Rda S, Kahl VF, Sarmento Mda S, Richter MF, Costa-Lotufo LV, Rodrigues FA, Abin-Carriquiry JA, Martinez MM, Ferronatto S, Ferraz Ade B, da Silva J. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2011 Jun;66(2):129-35. doi: 10.1007/s11130-011-0223-7.
Brazilian fruit pulps as functional foods and additives: evaluation of bioactive compounds. Paz M, Gúllon P, Barroso MF, Carvalho AP, Domingues VF, Gomes AM, Becker H, Longhinotti E, Delerue-Matos C. Food Chem. 2015 Apr 1;172:462-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.
The Content is not to be intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition.
I nostri testi hanno scopo divulgativo, non vanno intesi come indicazione di diagnosi e cura di stati patologici e non vogliono sostituirsi in alcun modo al parere del Medico.
Cod. Min. Sal.: 136424
Fonte di Vitamina C Naturale Biologica
Domande Frequenti sull'integratore