Salugea Reflugea Forte is a 100% natural food supplement that provides effective relief from heartburn by regulating the stomach acidity. It also protects the stomach walls, regulates the production of gastric acids, thus ensuring the overall wellbeing of both oesophagus and stomach.
You will be finally able to eat, sleep and live your normal life without that frequent, uncomfortable sensation of "burning fire" in your stomach or "acid" in your mouth. Besides, your teeth will not turn to yellowish - which is usually the case with products containing liquorice.
Salugea Reflugea Forte comes in pharmaceutical brown glass, practical and resistant single-dose vials. The product does not contain preservatives nor synthetic sweeteners.
It is a new generation product, 100% natural containing selected ingredients that have a buffering action on the stomach acids. Not only. In fact, Reflugea Forte also regulates the stomach secretion of acids and provides a natural protection that lines the stomach walls, thus ensuring the optimum functionality and wellbeing of the gastric mucosa.
Its ingredients are also effective against stress, which is often the silent, underlying condition that causes gastric discomfort.
Salugea Reflugea is an innovative and unique mix of plant active ingredients such as Mallow, Mucosave® FG, Mastiha Resin, Amla, Fig and Linden that all contribute to providing a fast and long-lasting (not just a few hours) relief from stomach heartburn and ensure general stomach wellbeing.
Who it it for
You will benefit from Reflugea Forte if:
- you need to regulate your stomach acidity,
- you experience that nasty sensation of "burning fire" in your stomach during or after meals,
- you experience acid reflux burping,
- as a consequence of the above, your throat feels burning all too often,
- you feel under excessive pressure and stress upsets your stomach,
- the quality of your sleep is bad due to the sensation of acid in your throat and mouth,
- when your stomach is empty, you feel discomfort in your stomach and oesophagus.
What you obtain
The 100% natural active ingredients contained in Reflugea Forte will:
- regulate the production of stomach acids,
- quench that burning-fire sensation in your stomach,
- create a "natural lining" that protects the stomach mucosa and supports its functionality and wellbeing, allowing you to normally eat and drink,
- provide relief from stress and allow you to feel in a good mood again,
- allow you to sit, lie down and sleep peacefully.
Why is reflugea forte different from any other supplements for the stomach wellbeing?
- Salugea Reflugea Forte comes in pharmaceutical brown glass, practical and resistant single-dose vials. Glass is the only material that ensures the best preservation of the product, its quality and safety over time, and is also good to the environment!
- Salugea Reflugea Forte is 100% natural.
- It does not stain your tongue and teeth.
- Its active ingredients not only buffer your stomach acidity, but they also regulate the production of stomach acids and line the stomach mucosa, thus supporting its functionality and wellbeing.
- Salugea Reflugea Forte provides fast and long-lasting (not just for a few hours) relief from stomach discomfort.
- It is also effective on the nervous system.
- It is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
- It is gluten free.
How it works
The secret of Reflugea Forte lies in its totally natural formulation. Its selected active ingredients develop an effective synergy that allows for the control of the stomach acidity, the protection of the stomach walls and finally the support of good mood.
Mallow is the quintessential remedy plant for the stomach. In fact, its soothing and emollient properties are beneficial to the digestive tract mucosa. What does it mean? It means that Mallow active principles ensure the stomach and intestine wellbeing by creating a protective lining on the mucosa.
In fact, Mallow mucilage and its complex polysaccharides are indigestible and in aqueous solution they turn into a gel that forms a protective film on the mucosa of the digestive tract. Such vegetable film protects the mucosa from being damaged by chemical and mechanical agents as swell as bacteria.
It is a patented and trademark ingredient that combines Prickly Pear and Olive leaves extracts. The combination of the two plants results in an active ingredient that has remarkable emollient and soothing properties. Such properties are beneficial to the oropharyngeal mucosa (throat included) and to the digestive apparatus altogether. Besides, olive leaves also provide a good quantity of antioxidants.
Research studies confirm the beneficial effects of Mucosave® FG. Due to their physical-mechanical effects, Mucosave® FG active ingredients repair and sooth the digestive tract mucosa and are therefore beneficial in case of gastrointestinal disorders and gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)1.
Mastiha resin, also known as the Chios mastic gum, is a resinous exudate from the bark of Pistacia lentiscus, an evergreen shrub of the Mediterranean region, mainly cultivated on the Greek Island of Chios. It is a 100% natural product, PDO-certified (Protected Designation of Origin). Its properties promote the correct functionality and wellbeing of the digestive tract and exhibit a protective action on the gastric mucosa cells.
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) or Indian gooseberry, is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda's pharmacopoeia, used to withdraw excessive heat from the digestive apparatus. It is the most effective natural active ingredient that regulates the stomach production of digestive acid. Amla exhibits antisecretory, anti-ulcer and cytoprotective properties on the digestive tract. In fact, it supports the normal physiological functions of the stomach by controlling hyperacidity (hyperchlorhydria, also with reflux) and protecting the epithelial cells of the gastric mucosa.
Reflugea Forte also contains selected Fig bud extracts. The Fig bud extract is traditionally used in gemmotherapy for its beneficial effects on the stomach, especially in case of complaints due to heavy stress and subsequent agitation.
Linden bud extract is also included in Reflugea Forte formulation. Linden bud extract has soothing and relaxing properties and is therefore recommended in case of nervousness, restlessness, anxiety and whenever stress and nervous tension occur.
Reflugea Forte: come si assume
For maximum benefit, we recommend that you take 1 to 3 vials of Reflugea Forte a day (according to your level of discomfort), half an hour before main meals.
The product can be taken as it is or diluted in little water.
Duration of treatment with Reflugea Forte
Reflugea Forte is fast-effective; you will feel the benefits after a few doses already.
We recommend that you carry on with the treatment for at least one month with a daily intake of 1 to 3 vials (according to your level of discomfort).
At the end of the treatment contact us! We care for you and wish to know how you got on. You will have the opportunity to share your results with our team of Experts and receive advice on how to carry on with the treatment to keep or improve the results you have achieved.
Please note. As each and every person is unique, the dosage can be adapted to your personal needs. Just call us or write to us via email for advice. Our experts are at your fullest disposal ;)
Reflugea Forte proves to be effective already by itself. Yet, for a deeper and stronger action, you may want to combine it with:
- Intestinum Forte to support the bowel wellbeing,
- Salugea Colonsan Enhanced Formula to prevent the production of excessive gas in the bowel and promote the digestive functions,
- Salugea Organic Aloe Vera Juice or Organic Mangosteen Juice, both high in antioxidants, for a soothing and regulating action on the stomach and the intestines.
The Benefits of Healthy Habits
The wellbeing of your stomach also depends on your daily habits. That is why, should you experience stomach pain or discomfort, just try to stick to the recommendations hereafter.
- Stop drinking coffee or drink as little coffee as you can. You can take instead decaffeinated coffee, barley coffee or any other hot drink that does not contain nervines.
- Do not eat hot, spicy, salted or smoked foods; avoid eating food high in saturated fats (fried food, red meat, cold cuts, matured cheese, whole milk, rich sauces and condiments), as well as carbonated, sugary drinks.
- Do not eat fruits or sugary foods at the end of your meal. Eat some fruits as a snack between your main meals, better if cooked and of the alkaline type, such as bananas, almonds, apples and pears.
- Do not drink alcoholic drinks and slow down on smoking, better if you quit.
Supplements are not to be considered as a replacement for healthy diet and lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children under the age of three. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. The expiry date refers to the product intact, stored in a cool and dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Ingredienti di Reflugea Forte
Mallow (Malva sylvestris L.) leaves aqueous macerate 5% mucilage, sweetener: sugar from coconut flower nectar; stabilizer: vegetable glycerol; acidifier: lactic acid; Fig (Ficus carica L.) buds hydroglycerol extract, Linden (Tilia tomentosa Moench) buds hydroglycerol extract, Mucosave®FG (Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill. cladodes and Olea Europaea L. leaves) d.e. tit. 20% polysaccharides - 4% polyphenols, Mastiha (Pistacia lentiscus L.) micronized resin, acidity regulator: sodium lactate; Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.) fruit d.e. tit. 30% tannins; thickener: xanthan gum; preservative: potassium sorbate; natural licorice flavor; sweetener: steviol glycosides (Stevia). Extracts are supported on maltodextrin.
AVERAGE AMOUNTS OF NUTRIENTS AND VEGETABLE EXTRACTS PER MAXIMUM DAILY DOSE (3 vials)
Mallow aqueous macerate
Fig bud extract
Linden bud extract
of which Polysaccharides
of which Polyphenols
of which Tannins
The acronym GERD stands for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
It is a debilitating disorder of the digestive tract. Unfortunately, it is rather widespread as it affects up to 33% of the population, youth included.
Such disorder is announced by specific symptoms:
- stomach acidity,
- impaired function of the esophageal sphincter cardia (the valve that closes the stomach at the top),
- acid burping,
- chest pain (right behind the sternum),
- globus sensation (the feeling of a lump in the throat),
- cough or throat irritation due to the acids flowing back into the oesphagus (reflux),
- discomfort generally increases when you are seated, lie down or shortly after your meals.
What causes reflux?
In a way, GERD is a consequence of today's lifestyle:
- the hustle and bustle of modern life combined with bad lifestyle and bad eating habits, like an excessive consumption of coffee, sugary fizzy and alcoholic drinks,
- permanent stress and nervous tension all day long, at work and at home,
- underlying medical conditions like hiatal hernia,
- weight gain.
And what are the solutions the market suggests?
Most of the supplements available on the market simply focus on temporarily buffering the stomach acidity.
Yet, such approach provides only a temporary solution. In fact, as soon as the buffering effect of the salts ends, you are back to square one!
A correct phytotherapeutic approach should:
- buffer stomach acids and regulate acid secretion,
- protect the stomach walls by lining them with a protection film,
- promote the regeneration of the gastric mucosa,
- relieve stress and emotional strain.
Considering all these parameters, Salugea has created Reflugea Forte, a mix of natural ingredients that not only provide immediate relief by buffering the stomach acids, but they are also effective on the long term by regulating the stomach acid secretion and regenerating the gastric mucosa.
Besides, also the emotional side of the disorder is taken care of. It is a matter of fact that body, mind and environment are inextricably intertwined.
- Mousavi SM et al. A Review on Health Benefits of Malva sylvestris L. Nutritional Compounds for Metabolites, Antioxidants, and Anti-Inflammatory, Anticancer, and Antimicrobial Applications. Evidence Based Complement Alternat Med. 2021 Aug 14; 2021: 5548404. doi: 10.1155 / 2021/5548404. PMID: 34434245; PMCID: PMC8382527.
The review considers various studies on Mallow therapeutical uses and benefits, highlighting its antimicrobial, epithelial barrier protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hamedi A et al. Effects of Malva sylvestris and Its Isolated Polysaccharide on Experimental Ulcerative Colitis in Rats. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2016 Jan; 21 (1): 14-22. doi: 10.1177 / 2156587215589184. Epub 2015 Jun 4. PMID: 26045553.
Tests on rats revealed that Mallow active components have positive effects on ulcerative colitis. Researchers therefore suggest the use of this plant as an effective remedy for patients suffering from ulcerative colitis and to reduce the adverse effects of their medication.
Mucosave ® FG
- Alecci U, Bonina F, Bonina A, Rizza L, Inferrera S, Mannucci C, Calapai G. Efficacy and Safety of a Natural Remedy for the Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux: A Double-Blinded Randomized-Controlled Study. Evidence Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:2581461. doi: 10.1155 / 2016/2581461. Epub 2016 Oct 12. PMID: 27818697; PMCID: PMC5080480
A double-blind clinical study was carried out for two months on 118 people (male/female) split into two groups. The first group was treated with an anti-acid preparation combined with Mucosave® FG (Verum), the second group was treated with an antacid preparation that did not contain Mucosave® FG (placebo). At the end of the test, subjects treated with Verum (the antacid preparation containing Mucosave® FG) experienced a significant improvement of the GERD related quality of life (-56,5%) and a reduction of GERD symptoms (-59.1%) such as heartburn, acid regurgitation, nausea and cough, compared to the placebo group.
- Galati EM et al. Antiulcer activity of Opuntia ficus indica (L.) Mill. (Cactaceae): ultrastructural study. J Ethnopharmacol. 2001 Jun; 76 (1): 1-9. doi: 10.1016 / s0378-8741 (01) 00196-9. PMID: 11378276.
The electron microscope observation of the gastric mucosa protected by the mucilage of the prickly pear leaf has shown an anti-ulcer effect on animals. Most probably, the anti-ulcer effect on animals is due to the mucilage produced by the prickly pear leaves.
- Al-Quraishy S et al. Olive (Olea europaea) leaf methanolic extract prevents HCl / ethanol-induced gastritis in rats by attenuating inflammation and augmenting antioxidant enzyme activities. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017 Jul; 91: 338-349. doi: 10.1016 / j.biopha.2017.04.069. Epub 2017 May 2. PMID: 28463797.
The results of tests on animals show that olive leaf extracts can prevent HCl / ethanol-induced gastritis by attenuating inflammation and oxidant/antioxidant imbalance. Hence, olive leaf extract polyphenols can be useful as a natural treatment against gastritis.
- Dabos KJ et al. : Is Chios mastic gum effective in the treatment of functional dyspepsia? A prospective randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. J of Ethnopharmacology, 127 (2): 205–209.
The clinical study against placebo confirms the positive action of Mastiha Resin on dyspepsia due to gastric hyperacidity. Mastiha Resin active ingredients prove to be effective in reducing general stomach pain and, in case of anxiety, they also decrease the perception of dull ache in the upper abdomen and heartburn. Chios mastic therefore significantly improves symptoms in patients with functional dyspepsia, compared to placebo.
- Dabos KJ, Sfika E, Vlatta LJ, Giannikopoulos G. The effect of mastic gum on Helicobacter pylori: a randomized pilot study. Phytomedicine. 2010 Mar; 17 (3-4): 296-9. doi: 10.1016 / j.phymed.2009.09.010. Epub 2009 Oct 29. PMID: 19879118
The study carried out on patients confirms the positive effects of Mastiha resin on the Helicobacter-pilori-induced infection.
- Al-Rehaily AJ, Al-Howiriny TA, Al-Sohaibani MO, Rafatullah S. Gastroprotective effects of 'Amla' Emblica officinalis on in vivo test models in rats. Phytomedicine. 2002 Sep; 9 (6): 515-22. doi: 10.1078 / 09447110260573146. PMID: 12403160.
The study reveals that Amla significantly inhibits the development of gastric lesions and regulates excessive gastric acid secretion.
- Karkon Varnosfaderani S. et al. Efficacy and safety of Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.) in non-erosive reflux disease: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. J Integr Med. 2018 Mar; 16 (2): 126-131. doi: 10.1016 / j.joim.2018.02.008. Epub 2018 Feb 13. PMID: 29526236.
This double-blind clinical study has shown that Amla significantly reduces regurgitation and heartburn frequency as well as regurgitation and heartburn severity, compared with the placebo group.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition.
1 Alecci U, Bonina F, Bonina A, Rizza L, Inferrera S, Mannucci C, Calapai G. Efficacy and Safety of a Natural Remedy for the Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux: A Double-Blinded Randomized-Controlled Study. Evidence Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:2581461. doi: 10.1155 / 2016/2581461. Epub 2016 Oct 12. PMID: 27818697; PMCID: PMC5080480
I nostri testi hanno scopo divulgativo, non vanno intesi come indicazione di diagnosi e cura di stati patologici e non vogliono sostituirsi in alcun modo al parere del Medico.
Cod. Min. Sal.: 149422
Wellbeing of Oesophagus and Stomach
Domande Frequenti sull'integratore
Prodotto eccellente. Dopo le prime assunzioni i fastidi si sono calmati e anche la digestione è più facile. Mi è piaciuto molto anche l'attenzione alla parte emotiva. Di fatti la mia situazione peggiorava sotto stress. Ora ne assumo solo qualche flaconcino al bisogno. Salugea è sempre una garanzia.
Mi ha aiutata tanto!
Soffrivo di acidità di stomaco e reflusso da parecchio tempo e continuavo a “spegnere” la sensazione di bruciore con degli anti acidi. Dopo un po’ ero daccapo. Questo prodotto è diverso: mi ha dato sollievo e la sensazione di benessere non è svanita dopo poco ma è continuata. L’ho preso anche per mia madre che ha il mio stesso problema, entrambe siamo davvero soddisfatte dei risultati, prodotto consigliatissimo.