Food supplement for blood circulation
Venasal by Salugea is a 100% natural food supplement designed to protect and support the structure of the veins and improve blood circulation. Its strength lies in a unique, complete and innovative combination of plants: Horse Chestnut, Witch Hazel, Butcher's Broom, Sweet Clover and Black Currant. All the ingredients come in the form of highly titrated dry extracts, the only ones capable of ensuring the best quality and effectiveness of the product.
Who is Venasal for?
Venasal is ideal for those who:
- show capillaries and veins on the skin surface (often hereditary),
- spend many hours sitting or standing,
- show the mark of the sock elastic band around the ankle,
- often have cold and/or bluish hands and feet,
- feel legs itching or burning,
- have suffered (or still suffer) from prominent hemorrhoids,
- have swollen feet, ankles and hands (particularly at the end of the day or in hot weather),
- feel the urge to frequently move their legs,
- have cramps at night,
- often drink alcoholic drinks, smoke, or eat food rich in sugar,
- have tried massages, specific creams or circulation sprays with no results,
- wish to prevent circulatory disorders and keep a healthy venous blood circulation,
- Wish to get rid of water retention and cellulite.
Why is Venasal truly effective in case of venous problems?
The synergy developed by the plant extracts contained in the formula acts directly at the heart of the venous problem by supporting a weakened endothelium.
Endothelium is a very thin layer of cells located in the inner part of the blood vessel. It forms an interface between circulating blood and the rest of the vessel wall. That is why a healthy endothelium is most important for the entire venous system. Several venous disorders are due to a change or deterioration in the endothelium due e.g. to hereditary factors, poor nutrition and in general unhealthy lifestyle. The consequence is that the entire structure of the vein itself changes and the vein does not perform as it should. This change gradually affects all the venous system with a sort of “domino effect”. At this stage, capillaries, varicose veins, oedema and water retention start to become visible on the skin surface. Venasal active ingredients are effective on the endothelium and the whole structure of the vein. They not only help improve circulation, but they also work at the heart of the venous system thus granting maximum support and ensure natural physiology.
Why is Venasal different from any other food supplement for the venous system?
For quality and quantity.
- Quality: Horse chestnut, Witch hazel, Butcher’s broom, Sweet Clover and Black currant are plants with incredible properties beneficial for the venous system. Besides, together these plants develop a strong synergy which is complete and particularly effective on the venous system.
- Quantity: Venasal formula contains only highly titrated vegetable dry extracts. Take for instance the active principle of Horse Chestnut which is called Escin. The daily dose of two capsules of Venasal provides 75 mg of Escin, which is the maximum daily allowance approved by the Italian Ministry of Health for this ingredient!
Why is it important to support the venous system and why “the sooner the better”?
It is very important that you do whatever is necessary as soon as that tiny vein or capillary appear (It is never too late!). Prevention becomes even more important if you know that your parents or grand-parents have the same problem, as in 85% of the cases, venous problems are hereditary. Venasal active principles go straight to the inner part of the vein to strengthen it and ensure maximum support. And if veins and capillaries are in good health, this is what you get:
- lighter legs, no more aching,
- no more swollen ankles and feet,
- no more prominent, painful or bleeding hemorrhoids,
- night cramps will decrease until they disappear,
- your hands and feet will be naturally warm and dry,
- you will stop feeling “swollen”,
- no pain from touch or pressure.
Properties and benefits
Salugea Venasal is a food supplement exclusively made of 100% natural plant extracts (no synthetic molecules!), in the form of highly titraded dry extracts, selected and certified top quality. Ingredients are contained in vegetable capsules packed in pharmaceutical brown glass bottles that guarantee quality and effectiveness over time (and do not pollute!).
- Venasal has a specific action on fragile capillaries and visible veins. Witch Hazel (known for its properties since 1700) is the best plant for capillaries and veins. Its high content in tannins, catechins, quercetin and flavonoids allows for a soothing, decongesting and anti-inflammatory action that strengthens the venous system. Witch Hazel phlebotonic and anti-inflammatory properties are particularly beneficial in case of weak capillaries and veins as well as aching or swollen legs.
- Venasal improves blood circulation especially in hands and feet. Butcher’s broom is a small shrub growing up to 60 cm and bearing small red berries. Its roots are rich in ruscogenins and neuruscogenins with exceptional properties. They strengthen the capillaries walls and normalise their permeability with the result that circulation flow improves globally especially in hands and feet.
- Venasal strengthens the endothelium, the inner layer of the vein walls with Horse Chestnut. This tree comes originally from Eastern Europe (Balkans/Caucasus), grows up to 25-30 meters high and is rich in saponins, especially in Escin as well as in oxycoumarins, anthocyanins, purines, tannins, flavonoids. Venasal provides 75 mg of Escin per day, the maximum daily intake approved by the Italian Ministry of Health for this component!
- Venasal soothes prominent, bleeding or aching hemorrhoids and prevents their inflammation. Number of people suffer from hemorrhoidal disorders nowadays and this is due to unhealthy habits and/or to genetic weakness of the vein walls. It is estimated that 1 Italian out of 2, aged 50 and over, has (or has had) to cope with this discomfort. Sweet Clover and Horse Chestnut have both phlebotonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and anti-oedema properties, ideal in case of hemorrhoidal disorders.
- Venasal drains water retention with Black Currant. Black Currant leaves contain diterpenes, triterpenes, polyphenols, flavonoide (in particular
mycetin, kaempferol and quercetin), essential oil and tannins as well as diuretic and blood cleansing active principles that rid the body of toxins and waste. Which in turn is a great help in case of swollen, numb and aching legs.
Instructions for use and Ingredients
Venasal: instructions for use
The best way to take Venasal is on an empty stomach or at least one hour after or one hour before meals.
Take two capsules a day as follows:
- Mid-morning: 1 capsule,
- Mid-afternoon: 1 capsule.
Please note: if you suffer from stomach acidity, hiatal hernia, gastroesophageal reflux disease or other gastric disorders we recommend that you take Venasal on a full stomach.
Duration of treatment with Venasal, supplement for the venous system.
The best way to take care of your veins is to react as soon as the ailment begins or, even better, to prevent the disorder onset especially if there is a genetic component. Venous weakness is due to hereditary factors in 85% of the cases.
Results are visible already after the first few days or weeks. We recommend that you continue the treatment for at least 2 to 3 months to consolidate on the long term the benefits obtained.
At the end of each month (when you finish your capsule box) we recommend that you stop the capsules intake for two to three days before you start again. The break allows the active ingredients contained in Venasal to be even more effective!
At the end of the treatment, call or write to us! We will be happy to know how you feel and our team of expert will advise you on how to carry on with your “wellness journey”.
Try it Venasal with:
- Diuresan Enhanced Formula to promote diuresis and hence the elimination of toxins and waste.
- Aronia and/or Pomegranate Organic Juices for a strong antioxidant action to the benefit of the whole blood circulation system and overall body health.
Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) bark d.e. tit. 30% escin, Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana L.) leaf dry extract tit. 15% tannins, Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus L.) root d.e. tit. 10% ruscogenin, Capsules in Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sweet Clover (Melilotus officinalis (L.) Pall.) Flowered tops d.e. tit. 20% coumarin, Black Currant (Ribes nigrum L.) leaves d.e. tit. 1% flavonoids, anti-caking agents: Silicon dioxide, vegetable Magnesium Stearate. The extracts are carried on maltodextrin.
Venasal: intakes of nutrients and plant extracts per daily dose (2 capsules)
Horse Chestnut d.e.
Of which Escin
Of which Tannins
Of which Ruscogenins
Of which Coumarins
Of which Flavonoids
Food supplements cannot replace a balanced diet and in general a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The expiry date refers to the product unopened and stored in a dry and cool place, away from light and heat.
Although they are less common than the more popular problems of "high cholesterol levels", "bloated stomach" and "stress", venous conditions (in particular chronic venous insufficiency and chronic venous disease) are extremely widespread.
To understand the incidence of this kind of disorders, just think that between 25 and 60% of the world population suffer from at least one venous problem (varicose veins, visible / fragile capillaries, prominent hemorrhoids, swollen and aching legs ...)
In particular, women appear to suffer most from the consequences of a bad or insufficient venous circulation. If compared to men, the ratio is 3:1. It is estimated that 40% of women aged 50 and over suffers from some kind of chronic venous disease.
Such complex and often underestimated disorder is silent (no symptoms) most of the times, or is visible only when telangiectasias (broken capillaries under the skin surface) appear. Other kinds of discomfort due to a poor blood circulation include leg itching or aching, edema (swollen legs, ankles and feet), local inflammation, thrombosis up to more complex and severe conditions.
Amongst the most common factors leading to an alteration of the venous system we find:
Hereditary factors: which accounts for 85% of the cases.
Lifestyle: spending many hours sitting or standing, smoking, unbalanced diet (with a lot of sugars, refined foods) and overweight in most cases lead to varicose veins, fragile capillaries, prominent hemorrhoids, etc.
Venous disorders arise slowly and silently but over time they become more and more evident to the point that they can heavily affect everyday life.
Aching legs, visible veins and capillaries, cold and swollen hands and feet, the urge of moving your legs, prominent hemorrhoids, feeling of pain from touch, worsening of the symptoms in the summer heat...
These symptoms are due to an inflammatory state that can be at a deep level (large veins) or at a superficial level (capillaries).
Once the inflammation has started it will inevitably spread slowly towards other venous districts. That is why prevention is of the utmost importance and you need to react as soon as the first symptoms arise. It is never too late!
Venasal is Salugea natural food supplement designed to strengthen the tissue of the veins and in general to support blood circulation. Thanks to the titrated dry extracts of Horse Chestnut, Witch Hazel, Butcher's Broom, Sweet Clover and Black Currant, Venasal strengthens the inner tissue layers of the veins starting from the endothelium, which is the innermost. And if veins and capillaries are in healthy, then you will also feel better and so will your legs, feet and ankles (no more swelling), your hands and feet will be naturally warm and dry (no more icy feet under the covers for the comfort of your companion!) and much more!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition.